Sunday 22 May 2011

didn't know I had it in me!!

Sunday 22nd May 2011


I am referring to my..da.da.daaa 8k run this afternoon. Yesssss!!
 I was googling running club routes in my neck of the woods and decided to follow one that I knew really well but hadn;t run the length of it, only cycled it during the 'Janathon' month. Despite the wind blowing very much in the wrong direction I was determined that it would be possible. It was but at my absolute limits here folks.
Oh and by the way when I was looking up my runs on some mapping website that a fellow blogger recommended, I discovered that my regular run distance is just shy of 5k-not bad for a slacker. I think this must have spurred me on to greater adventures.


the low down:-

  • distance 8k
  • time 50 mins
  • resistance to strong wind
  • mood-iron will don't stop me now kind of thing
  • music-audiofuel medium intensity + a bit of Muse/Zumba at the beginning and end for a laugh
  • reward-very sore legs tomorrow and something cold and white tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment