Thursday 19 May 2011

run like the wind!!!

Thursday 19th May 2011


Well it was much more like run in the wind I'm afraid but I was determined to keep on going (unless my lucky cap blew off...). Not a very exciting route though, said hello to the sheep, cows and one whopping big bull who looked nonchalant in it's gaze.
An email about 'Juneathon' came through the other day and having quite recovered from 'Janathon' I felt that it might be a possibility-no excuse really considering lighter nights and hopefully seasonal weather! Hence the return to my blog site and ramblings. Hopefully I can borrow a friend's Garmin so I can actually see how far I'm running this time round-last time was quite wild guesswork.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Get the extra training in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and if you need to plot your runs and distances use this http://www.mapometer.com/en/

    ReplyDelete