Thursday 14 June 2012

Thursday 14th June 2012

A fairly good week exercise wise, big doggy walk on Tuesday, zumba last night and today a 'maintenance' type run. I went on my usual route through lovely, lush farmland and past the cottage where I lived long ago. My thoughts usually wander whilst running along this 'well kent' trail and I often imagine that this is my personal estate and I will bump into one of the many folk that live here. Quite a sad illusion of grandeur I know but also smacks of Lady Chatterley...hmmm. Anyway I met not a soul tonight, just cows and plenty of midgies so busy at this time of year to get their quota of bites packed into a short season.
When not running or working this week, I have been indulging in my boxset of Nordic Noir which is zipping by quite nicely. Soon have to order the next one! Funnily enough I can't yet speak fluent Danish but I find myself muttering common phrases that keep cropping up when wandering around.
  • distance-3 miles ish
  • time-30 mins
  • music-audiofuel mid intensity long run, the first hour
  • reward-Nordic crime, Pinot + peanuts mmmm
Tak!

1 comment:

  1. happy cottage days... Friends on Fridays at 9pm, chardonnay and laughs. Not so long ago, surely?

    ReplyDelete