Saturday 21 July 2012

Aegean fantasy and more!

Saturday 21st July 2012 I'm back!! I bet you thought yay she's gone for good but not so my friends... A fabulously, up-market watersports holiday kicked off my July in the beautiful Greek island of Lemnos. No chavvy high rises, no tattoo parlours and most Definately, no bars boasting Sky sports and English beers! Hooray! It was so refreshing. A typical day started with yoga or Pilates followed by some lounging by the pool accompanied by that famous 50 shades book. I couldn't linger too long as it was soon time for aqua aerobics then a yummy lunch of salads and watermelon. No wine...yet! Later on I would Sally forth to the wooden hut on the beach for a spot of waterskiing or as I liked to call it, face planting in salty water! The instructors were, as you can imagine quite the bronzed Adonises with impossibly laid back personalities! After a bit more sunbathing it was time for Zumba and ab attack classes all done on a platform overlooking the Aegean! One two three, aahh. Yup, I SO want to be back there. Cheeky mojitos and balmy evenings finished me off. I slept so well! Needless to say, no running was required in the above scenario. Sadly, I am back to the old hum drum life and lashings of rain. Stats: Distance: 4km Time. : 30 mins Music. : audiofuel mid intensity Reward. : need I repeat myself...?

No comments:

Post a Comment