Friday 22 July 2011

lawnmower man

Friday 22nd July 2011

Finally got to meet the man who chops the grass along my woodland running route. I always thought that it was some luckless soul mowing at midnight but no..he's a jolly farmer! Reading that bit over makes me sound a) sad b) sad and mad or c) all of the above!
Anyhow it was a cool sunny evening so I felt that I really ought to make it out before the weekend. Made it a longer run cos there was no rush. Past the bench and got as far as the woods where Hobbits live (that's what I call them) so further than a maintenence run but not as far as it could have been I suppose. Just glad that I was enjoying the whole thing!

distance: 5km
time: 40mins
music: audiofuel/some country/Rush
reward: drinking copious amounts of chilled white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment