Thursday 14 July 2011

a sunny run

Wednesday 13th July 2011

Another glorious day which was spent pottering in the garden.with a feeling of contentment at my weeding talents. It's at times like these that I usually rush along to the garden centre to buy 'gap-filler' plants and then remember that I have to plant them pretty quick despite the next 10 days of rain. However I didn't succumb to mad plant expense today. I do think I need more colour though...
Enough already! Did a 'maintenance' run along ye olde trusted route which is probablynot as far as I keep thinking it is but it is so pretty that it kind of cancels out the lack of distance. I waqs spurred on by the thought that husband and I were going for a drink at one of the most beautiful pubs up here. It's in Findhorn bay and when the sun shines on the water you just know that it can't be all bad. And lo' I am actually going to post up a pic just to prove it... Well it is one of me but you get the general idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment