Wednesday 18 April 2012

One small muddy step

Wednesday 18th April

After a chance conversation with some friends last Friday, I decided to return to this blog...it seemed that some people did read it in cyberspace but didn't leave a calling card so to speak. I was flattered but never for a moment felt like I had done nearly enough running of late to blog.

Yes I have been quite a lazy girl. I have done some running at least once a week but each time had that 'newbie' quality so I didn't want a permanent record going on!

Tonight is usually swimming then steam room but my chatty friend couldn't make it so off I went for a wee run. Heavy rain made my route pretty yucky also diggers have been making tracks for a 'green burial site' so this added to the sombre tones. Not sure how I feel about living so close to this development but the folks keep saying that no houses will then be built on the land. Depends what you want as neighbours I guess.

Small but okish run. Done something bizarre to my iPod, so have deleted my trusty audio fuel music. Ending up running to mix of Duran Duran, Shooter Jennings, Lady GaGa, Pogues and ZZtop. Memories....

2 comments:

  1. What's that Stephen King film with the house built on top of the old Indian graveyard....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeooh! I can't remember but maybe pet cemetery! I just don't 'get' the whole green issue here, surely you don't wish a pile up situation once you've left this mortal coil!

      Delete