Sunday 29 April 2012

A run in the sun!

Well at long last the sun came back yesterday so that cheered me up and I could get out for a run. Was doubting my keenness for another round of Ms Davina in the living room.

I was feeling pretty confident that I could go further today and now that I have restored my iPod to it's proper soundtracks, things were looking up. Right at the start a bouncy sheepdog came bounding up to me to play. No owner in sight, typical. Had to stop to prove that I had no stick or slobbery ball. I obviously convinced him/her because he ran off with a cheeky wee tail wag leaving me to get back my rhythm!

I ran past the very big cows with their babies which was so lovely and made me remind myself that there are benefits to living where I do. Not so sure about the impending 'green burial' site that will be coming soon. Running past a hearse won't be quite so marvellous.

I think I ran about 3.5km, hard to say when I don't own a Garmin thingy but go on instinct and landmarks really. Not bad for the lone girl who is still running. Over optimism at the start isn't always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment