Monday 30 April 2012

A bit of a change...

Monday 30th April 2012

After a hard day perusing the shops and a ridiculously healthy dinner, I decided to do a completely different running route. Normally these things end in disappointment but tonight, ta-dah it worked!!
In my techno capacity, I have posted up the above new route onto Facebook (funny how ALL things link to Facebook these days). I was quite astounded to see that I ran 7.6km or 4.7miles in old money! I didn't feel like that I was doing all that, but obviously the secret super powers within kick started! Could be PMS too!
This has all helped me feel that I haven't really been pushing myself much lately. There are of course perfectly reasonable explanations for this downturn but it is reassuring to know that I do still have it in me...somewhere/sometimes.
Anyway...where are those peanuts, I'm sure I restocked!!

1 comment:

  1. maybe it was the hard work with Davina paying dividends?

    ReplyDelete