Sunday 5 June 2011

Juneathon day 4







Saturday 4th June


And on the 4th day I couldn't run at all-not possible! Actually, I was up pretty early since I had to drive through to Aberdeen to visit mum who isn't well these days. My parents live in a city which is my old home so I do always have that deja vu feeling when I arrive there but really don't fancy city living anymore. 
As I parked outside mum's house I noticed a runner coming up the pavement of the busy main road and I thought poor soul not having the fields and woods on her doorstep, then I thought I sounded like a right sanctamonious madam so I shut up!
Anyhow I had a good natter with my family, had a wander around some of my favourite shops and typically ended up buying a T shirt for my son.
So basically this is a big pile of excuses to say-NO RUN !!
Manjana! (spelling-anyone speak Spanish??)

No comments:

Post a Comment