Friday 10 June 2011

Juneathon day 9


Friday 10th June 2011

Quick blog tonight. Actually feeling like ranting about a number of things but since none of them are running related I'd better not start! 

I had a whole day to myself today which was a novelty. You would think that I'd be straight out there getting my run in early but no...kept on thinking that something really important and distracting would crop up that took me away from it. Don't get me wrong, I really am thankful that I  started running two years ago as it is the one thing that keeps me sane, but sometimes I think 'no sorry can't run just now because I've got a private jet waiting to whisk me away for an exotic time!' Or is this just abnormal ?! Or sad!
Don't care, you've gotta have a dream and anyhow I'd no doubt have to run in the exotic location just to feel sane- ha!

Just to say-
  • distance 5k
  • time 35mins
  • mood-unrealistic
  • music-audiofuel/Journey/Zumba
  • reward-came back from my run to find husband had cooked dinner and a glossy jet was parked in the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment