Friday 3 June 2011

Juneathon day3


Thursday 3rd June 2011

What a scorcher of a day here in Forres-makes a huge difference to my life/mood! So I spent most of the day in the garden as it was a non work day for me. Not that there was much gardening going on though that's another story. I'm one of those people who gets all green fingered about once a year then I think I'd like some sage like gardener to come and do it all for me as I generally don't have a clue. Anyhow this isn't a gardening blog so I better move on.
Decided an early evening run would be best and so it was. Absolutely beautiful route through woods and farmland. Said hello to the sheep and cows oh and the grumpy bull. No dogs at all tonight-obviously they all had walkies earlier on. Decided that I would push on a bit from my usual 4.75km since there was no rush. 
Roll on tomorrow-actually today sine I am blogging this the morning after run. 
  • 7.5km
  • 45mins
  • music Audiofuel/Muse/Rhianna




No comments:

Post a Comment