Saturday 18 June 2011

waiting for the rain to stop


Saturday 18th June 2011

Well today was a non event. A combination of sleeping, watching a dodgy James Bond film ( ooh James...) and keeping fingers crossed that the rain would stop coming out of the leaden sky. Hah, a Scottish summer-temp in the low teens, grey sky, rain falling and the unmistakable scent of fake tan on my body!
At last it all looked much more promising and got out for a maintenance run along my tried and trusted route. It's like an old friend with it's predictable twists, farm animals and pleasant outlook. No surprises and leaves me with a feeling of contentment. Actually this analogy doesn't make sense 'cos my old friends don't own farm animals...but you get the drift!!

  • distance 3.5km
  • 30mins
  • music-audiofuel + random stuff
Note to self-must get in gear for a longer run soon or else I'll think any previous ones were just flukes.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment