Tuesday 14 June 2011

mono running


Tuesday 14th June 2011

Felt like I'd already done heaps by the time I went out for my run. Then I realised that helping out @ my school's sports doesn't mean that I'd actually done any form of exercising myself. 

Lent my son my earphones this morning as he seems to conveniently lose his ones all the time, Lord knows how this can happen-maybe there's a cable eating monster that hunts down unattended earphones! When i used them for my v important run I discovered that only hearing music in one ear :( I guess they weren't the highest quality to begin with but even so... Things just don't last as long as they used to grumble grumble!

  • distance 4.5km
  • time 30mins
  • music audiofuel + beegees
  • reward-the sun is still shining aahh

No comments:

Post a Comment