Thursday 31 May 2012

Muesli and Herbal Elixirs

Thursday 31st May


Don't think for a moment that I have been slacking at the exercise door-I admit that tonight was the 1st run since that really hot one last saturday, however I have been doing doggie walks with Dougal and his mistress plus zumba.

Tonight I opted for a straight street run which I usually avoid simply because I don't want loitering people to muck up my running zen like space (!). I got a bit of that and also the fear that a motorbike was zooming up behind me when it actually was just the music I was listening to! The good thing about this route is that any hills are quite gentle and there a fewer midgies, always a blessing. Felt pretty relaxed, easy when i have a 5 day break starting tomorrow! Not sure if I will be doing any jubilee type pageant-just chilling.

  • distance-8km
  • time-45mins
  • music-audiofuel and a bit of some frantic dance stuff, can't recall it's name
  • reward-chilled wine +peanuts-so predictable, muesli and skimmed milk whilst bathing in herbal elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment