Saturday 8 January 2011

barely at it at all!

Saturday 8th January
As you will have guessed from the title, I was off the boil today! Guess this is to be expected given that this is day 8 and beginning to get a bit tired.
I managed to suit up and get out there in the accurately forecasted snow before the sunset but my heart wasn't in it. Did more of a walky run bumping into several folk I had to chat to along the way. Glad I went out but makes for boring blogging.
On the up-side, I am going to a surprise 50th tonight...can't wait to see her face:) I am nowhere near 50, in case your wondering!

3 comments:

  1. Well done on getting out there! The thought of the snow is enough to put anyone off!

    Keep going!!

    Martyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt a bit like that yesterday, feeling a bit better today tho. Well done for getting out though and for getting to day 8! Hope you have fun at your party tonight and good luck with the rest of Janathon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for resisting the pull of the duvet!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete