Sunday 9 January 2011


Sunday 9th january 2011

Not going out...am going out...not going...oh well I think I will go! This was the conversation in my head this afternoon-I'm known for my decisiveness! Very glad that I togged up and boldly ran once again in the snow but mostly on the quieter roads as the pavements were worse underfoot. After yesterday's pathetic attempt I was quite amazed that things could pick up, not by loads but certainly an improvement. I think I was fuelled up with determination to get out before work starts again for me tomorrow..grrr. Well it was nearly 3 weeks so I musn't complain.

  • distance-2.5 miles
  • time-25mins
  • music-audiofuel
  • mood-a hint of bitterness tinged with hope
  • reward-feet up in front of TV and a glass of something yummy ;)

2 comments:

  1. I always said the hard part isn't finishing your run, it's starting it in the first place so well done! x

    ReplyDelete