Wednesday 5 January 2011

Janathon day 5

Wednesday 5th January

Actually I am writing this prior to today's exercise which is my weekly Zumba class! Yay, not jogging today.
The last day before school term begins so all a bit gloomy like the weather.Luckily I have a few more days before my work begins as I only work part-time. This is all good as the janathon seems to be becoming my day job at the moment!
So not much more to say other than I'll away to get my dancing shoes on and limber up before the madness that is my uncoordinated efforts begin. Great music, but have to leave my inhibitions at the door :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd really like to try Zumba but haven't been able to find a class that fits in with running club yet, or that isn't connected to a gym. It sounds like great fun... I hope you enjoyed yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete