Thursday 13 January 2011

late blog after a few no blogs!

Thursday 13th January 2011

What I expected to happens has happened. The moment I go back to work the Janathon goes pear-shaped!
However i will hopefully be back on track on my days off. Last night was zumba night and teacher was obviously on a post festive mission to whizz up a frenzy. A very hot and salsa stepped Jude returned home an hour later! Thinking I may up the times I go to zumba since running after work is tricky just now.
Hoping to get out for a run later today but it won't be funny in the dreich Scottish mist. Tough call.

To sum up this late blog:- Day 12

  • distance-hundreds of Salsa steps with added wiggles
  • time-1 hour
  • music-anything fast and Latino sounding/Bollywood mixed in
  • reward-sitting doing French homework with my 12 yr old (not really a reward!)

1 comment:

  1. Zumba sounds like fun!
    French homework less so.

    ReplyDelete