Saturday 15 January 2011

my best for a long time:)

Saturday 15th January 2011

Really, really chuffed with my run effort today. Decided to follow a route that a local running group has painted km markers and by my calculations did 5.5km!!!! It did mean that I was running on tarmac the whole time but, hey who cares-no ice/ rubble/tree roots/dog poo so all good. Oh and the icy hill that never thaws-yep you guessed, IT'S THAWED!


  • distance 5.5km
  • time 36mins
  • music-audiofuel
  • reward-huge!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad all the ice has gone now! Come to Wales and run in the rain! :) You'll prefer ice then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! The ice has thawed! Fab work on your run today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the icy hill has thawed shame its still a hill though, I hate hills

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this rate it will soon be a quick half marathon before breakfast.

    ReplyDelete