Sunday 2 January 2011

Day 2 and still going!

Day 2

Just as well I'm not back to work yet cos when that happens I don't know how I'll fit these runs in. Anyhow another grey, dreich (Scot's word!) day and yes I get out my now trusty Saucony hurricane trainers and plug in the vibes ready for a wee run. Decide to take a different route today as yesterday's run was slightly hampered by slippy ice dodging. Hardly anybody about despite the fact that I ran past houses for part of the way. Did meet my neighbours playing pooh sticks down by the river bit they were concentrating so hard that they hardly heard me shouting Happy New Year over my loud music! I think that tomorrow I may take the bike out for a bit of a whirl and maybe even my hibernating pre-teen son could see some daylight too.

  • 5 min walk/warm up-Rhianna 'Only Girl in the World'
  • 25 minute run-Audiofuel 30 min coaching track med intensity
  • 3 minute walk up the steep hill at the end (well, I'm only human)
  • reward- Roasted hazelnut latte @ Costa...hmmm

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully al the snow & ice has gone from Wales for the time being. Wel done on getting out there with this crappy weather.

    Good luck for the next 29 days of Janathon!

    Martyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly the only word of this with which I could identify was COSTA. You are an iron woman! I look forward to learning more about this alien world.

    ReplyDelete