Friday 21 January 2011

pain in the butt

Friday 21st January 2011

Cruel Zumba moves left my backside more than a little traumatised. The thought of another run today was less than appealing but I knew that I had the perfect amount of free time so if I didn't go I'd kick myself!
Set off to repeat my run route from last Saturday but ended up doing something different-quite how that happened I'm not sure but maybe was sooo relaxed that I just jogged aimlessly in any direction?
Met a sceptical farmer along the way, he looked as if he was on his way from Larkrise to Candleford as he doffed his cap! Next character I clapped eyes on was a steaming big Highland cow. Luckily it was behind a fence and wasn't impressed by my efforts either!
My run turned out to be quite productive and I think I may actually remember to do some stretches.
Bye x

  • distance 2.5 miles
  • time 30mins
  • characters from a BBC drama seen-1
  • steaming cows-1
  • sore butts 1

2 comments:

  1. LOL! as long as you didnt see queeny and her bees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe she'd have a herbal remedy for sore gluteus maximus!!

    ReplyDelete