Sunday 23 January 2011

Janathon day 23-not long now!

Sunday 23rd January 2011

Still feeling achy from the efforts over the last few days and am now beginning to wonder if I'm coming down with something as I don't think it's exercise that's doing this!
Managed to have a routine sort of run, nothing great like last weekend ( well, for me anyway!) but it can't always be fantastic I guess. Covered the roughly 2.5 miles in usual 30 mins.
I've got a packed couple of weeks coming up so I'll have to be pretty clever to work in the running.
I think if I could just do my running in the Mediterrainean right now then it would really lift the game...;)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to be out in Spain running like I did last autumn It was lovely weather! Shame the UK is unbelievable crap!

    Keep on running, only 8 days to go! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always 'imagine' you are running in the Med! Mind you, the layers you'd have to wear here in the UK would somehow detract from the light flowing cloths you'd wear there!!

    We're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete