Friday 7 January 2011

Friday 6th January 2011

I fear this may be the last snow free day as according to forecast we are due another icy blast tomorrow. Today was however, gloriously sunny and so skipped out along my usual route quite happily. Part of my upbeat mood was due in part I think to the purchase of a new super warm duvet yesterday and it seemed to have sleep-inducing powers. At least, I found it pretty difficult to leave this morning. My son was actually up, showered and dressed before me, saying that he was about to wake me up! His sudden show of organisation in the morning also aided the whole good mood feeling.
After he was off to school I did my usual round of picking up, cat feeding and general pottering.
I did plan to take some more photos to enhance this blog but forgot to take camera..again. The icy hill that will never thaw deserves a photo and a medal for endurance!


  • distance-3 km
  • time 30mins
  • music-Bryan Adams/Lady Antebellum/Lisse/The Shins/Journey/Shakira- a right medley!!
  • reward-tbc :)
24 days to go...!

1 comment:

  1. fingers crossed the snow holds off for you!

    ReplyDelete