Saturday 22 January 2011

family cycle


Saturday January 22nd 2011

Finally managed to get a family cycle together-my once very active son is currently going through the 'leave me alone I want to lie in my pit' phase, which is ok in small doses but annoying most of the time.
Anyhow I decided that we would take a trip down memory lane and cycle around a wood that we lived next to in another life. There's a 13th century church hidden in the trees and much of the area looks like Hobbit land (well in my mind it does!)
Glad I wasn't running today as my muscles are still aching from yesterday but a wee cycle didn't really feel like proper exercise! Definately tomorrow.

  • distance-about 2.5 miles
  • time 1 hour with stop at church to have alook around esp. tombstone reading!!
  • music-sound of birds chirping
  • reward-felt like a 'good' mummy temporarily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment