Saturday 29 January 2011

Day 29

Saturday 29th January 2011

Nearing the end of Janathon now and a bit guilty that I didn't manage to do some form of exercise every day but did an awful lot more than usual so all is well.
A pretty calm, sunny-ish day boded well for a pleasant Saturday run but discovered that my son's clothes suddenly no longer fitted him, nor did his shoes. How can this be, I hear you ask? Well I must admit he has been eating us out of house and home for a long time now but I didn't expect quite such a huge result! Needless to say, we had to go clothes and shoe shopping first. As these things have a tendancy to go we ended up having burgers at a well known Burger chain first to keep body and soul together. Frankly wish I hadn't bothered but it did keep me upright as I negotiated my way through the shops.
Didn't get back till 5 o' clock so it was a street run in the dark. Not my favourite things to do but I was surprised how much i enjoyed it.

  • distance 2.5 miles
  • time 30mins
  • burgers 1
  • son growing up too quickly 1
  • finances ropey

1 comment:

  1. Well done for getting out there. Mine also do the same all the time! Suddenly you look and everything is several inches too small!

    ReplyDelete