Friday 14 January 2011

shedding a layer

Friday 14th January 2011

A landmark day. Only 2 layers worn on top so it felt positively Springtime!! Well it was a balmy 9 degrees which is a good temperature for a run. This feel good factor was reflected in a decent run today if I don't say so myself. It's funny - when I was little, the weather didn't feature in my thoughts unless it was sooo hot that I was allowed the paddling pool out, which rarely happened in the north east of Scotland I can assure you. I always wanted to wear summer clothes at the complete opposite time than you're supposed to. Nothing much has really changed come to think of it. Now however so much of how I feel and what I do depends upon the temperature. I can safely say that I was NOT destined to live in this climate.
Apologies for the meander down memory lane-less of a blog about running, more of a blog about nothing.

  • distance-3km
  • time-30mins
  • music-same old
  • mood-hope springs!

1 comment:

  1. Have you considered an attack alarm? You can get very small ones that clip onto your sleeve/belt/whatever handy spot you can find. Or karate.

    ReplyDelete