Thursday 27 January 2011

a grim run

Thursday 27th January 2011

I've certainly lapsed quite badly haven't I? I do have an extremely valid excuse in that each night after work this week I've had documents to prepare to do with a university diploma that I seem to have been co-erced into applying for. The irony is that it completely stressed me out-you know being so snappy and not sleeping, and it's only to support an interview I have on Monday. I may not be selected but I dread the idea of actually facing an 8000 word assignment. Ho hum. Work smurk.
Had training course this week so was very glad that we were 'let' out early today so yippee I had time for w quick jaunt through the woods to dream about the weeks when I was stress free and had no worries.
Life really is like buses. Nothing for ages then....



  • distance pathetic 1 mile
  • time 30 mins including some disgruntled walking
  • feelings of rising panic-many

4 comments:

  1. At least you got out ... so well done you!! Unlike myself that didn't even make it out of the house ... waaah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for getting out today! It's really hard when you have loads of other stuff going on too. Good luck with the interview on Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh rubbish! Well done for getting the mile in! I find a run does help to reduce stress.

    Good luck for Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the interview. Am sure you will skoosh it.

    ReplyDelete